Get Bankruptcy Help from Our Competent & Compassionate Attorneys
The recent financial meltdown has forced millions of Americans to sink into hopeless debt. Insurmountable debt can easily be caused by events such as the economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic or the Great Recession of 2008. These events could not be predicted by most of us and caused devastating circumstances for millions of people.
In general, financial insolvency is often the result of:
- Medical bills stemming from an unforeseen serious illness or injury
- Job loss, layoffs, and furloughs
- Reduction in hours on the job
- Divorce and its financial consequences, including legal bills, alimony, child support, and more
- Bad financial planning, lack of budgeting; overspending with unsecured credit
- Expenses related to losses from earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, fires, and other natural events or from legal problems
When economic insolvency occurs, you often face such insurmountable obstacles threatening you day and night. Constant creditor harassment alone can make life a war zone. That is when you need help the most from someone you can trust to give you sound financial and legal guidance. In Savannah, that is when you need the Law Offices of Mark A. Bandy, PC.
We can review your financial situation and discuss various options, including:
- Financial counseling
- Negotiation with creditors
- Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
We will explain to you the costs and benefits of each course of action so that you will be in the best position to map out your financial future going forward.
Ready to learn more or discuss your case? Call us at (912) 331-4501 or contact our firm online today.